Saturday, December 02, 2006

New cans and more

Thanks to a tip from my colleague I visited one of Gothenburg's largest supermarkets and was thrilled to find a bunch of neat energy cans. As a bonus I also found three bottles, that although they won't end up in my collection, I couldn't resist buying.

The M150 is more or less a "traditional" non-carbohydrated Red Bull and it tastes the same. The Cult Shaker (the glass bottle to the right) has a small alcoholic content - 3.5% volume - and tastes quite nice actually. Just as the energy drink it's based on it has no Taurine in it.

I'm not sure that I'll ever get around to actually drinking the big-ass 1500 ml Dark Dog - that's a lot of energy drink. :)

The other cans will be incorporated into my collection as soon as possible, increasing the number of cans to 61.

No comments: