Saturday, October 21, 2006

Erektus

Erektus is one of the reasons I started collecting energy cans. I mean, just look at it, it's fantastic!

I'm not sure if the guy on the can is the "before" shot or the "after" shot, he looks semi-limp if you ask me. Then again - he also looks like a hunchback Sid Viscous wannabe so I'm not sure if it matters if this is a "before" or "after" shot.

The most common reasons for erectile dysfunction (ED) is long-lasting high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol values and other diseases that damage the blood vessels in the male genitalia.

Other sources also claim that psychological issues such as stress, low self-esteem and depressions can cause ED but this is not a commonly adopted theory.

So don't go downing Erektus instead of talking to your doctor when the trouser snake won't perform.

Erektus is still being manufactured although the design I have is an older one. The can in my collection is manufactured in 1997 which makes it one of the older cans in my collection. I'll have to get the new can as well - being a completionist and all.

The makers of Erektus, Pinelli, of course has a couple of other brands. One of them is Semtex - of which I have the base product - but the most interesting right now have to be the Truck Power drink. Cripes what a horrible design! And I love that it's a "Special Drive Drink".

Oh well, I guess I'll have to to send them an e-mail as well to see if they can hook me up. :)

No comments: