Saturday, December 29, 2007

Bomba!

Another can from Hungary and as far as my awesome skills with the Hungarian language tells me the name of the can is simply "Bomb!" which, if interpreted freely, could be a drawback. As in; "This energy drink will bomb so bad." I can also tell my friends that I managed to bring a bomb from Hungary to Sweden.

Anyhow, not-so-funny linguistic twists aside the can is quite nice although I prefer it's sugar free sibling as far as the looks go. This is still remarkably clean and the only thing spoiling the design is the Mini Cooper with "Nyerj" - "Win" - above it.

The Mini Cooper is one of the most popular cars in the world and has roots all the way back to 1959. Up until the year 2000 the Mini was manufactured by the British Motor Corporation. The brand Mini was bought by BMW in 2000 and are now producing a number of models, although not all are very great.

The Mini has been featured in a lot of movies as well with The Italian Job being my all time favourite (the original version, the remake sucked).

As for exploding Mini Coopers - this is the best I can offer.

No comments: